Walk-in Laboratory Cold Room
Cool Craft laboratory cold room.
Laboratory cold room
Cool Craft cooling chambers are professional solution for all research institutions and laboratories, where it is required to use materials of the highest quality and maintain low temperature. Our devices can be used in pharmacy and medicine, cosmetology, as well as in laboratories, which specialize in testing samples in different conditions (including reduced temperature). Our chambers can be successfully used as a cold room.
The inner coating of the chamber is made of galvanised sheet metal and the rounded corner profiles are easy to clean and ensure maximum hygiene. The door is fitted with a safety handle, allowing the door to be opened from the inside. At the client’s request, we can also supply a “man in the chamber” alarm which is an optical and acoustic signalling device that informs of a safety hazard for a worker in the cold store.
The control box located above the door of the chamber makes possible to control the temperature within the range from 0°C to +10°C. An alarm in the control box warns in case the door is left open for more than 1 minute.
Electrical defrosting of the cooler (automatic or triggered on request) can be replaced by hot gas defrosting. Hot gas defrosting allows several times shorter operating cycles and works exactly where the moisture is frozen. Thanks to this, the chamber returns to the set temperature even three times faster than with traditional electric defrosting.
We also recommend ordering system shelving, which allows for optimal use of the space inside the chamber. The system shelving we supply allows maintaining high hygienic standards, thanks to the use of removable shelf inserts, which are dishwasher safe.
- sandwich panel: PIR with a thickness of 80 [mm], 100 [mm], 120 [mm]; trapezoidal, smooth
- PVC plinths
- internal corners: PVC, aluminum
- “man in the chamber” alarm
- insulated floor: with the threshold, flushed with the floor level in the room
- underfloor heating system preventing the substrate from freezing
- freezer doors: hinged, equipped with installation of frame and threshold heaters; flush, on the panel, with a built-in cooling system controller; with a width of 800 [mm], 900 [mm], 1000 [mm], 1100 [mm], 1200 [mm] and a standard height of 2000 [mm]; with the possibility of ordering a door fitted to each opening
- sliding freezer doors equipped with the installation of frame and threshold heaters
- curtain: strip made of PVC foil, Cold Stop®
- lighting: with on / off switch, with an infrared detector, with a microwave detector, with a motion detector; wall, ceiling
- condensate drain from the cooler: from a reinforced PVC hose, from white sewage pipes, equipped with a heating system preventing condensation freezing in chambers with a temperature of <0 oC
- Cool Craft freezing units operating in the temperature range from 0 oC to -30 oC individually designed to the size of the chamber and the number and types of stored goods
- fenders: PVC, wooden
- system of modular shelves
- counter display with a reduced temperature
- COOLCRAFT heat recovery system
- energy-saving fans
- defrost installation with hot gases
- remote monitoring system according to HACCP principles
- open door alarm with a sound intensity 120 [dB] (1m)
- reduced refrigerant charge on the capillary tube
Niezwłocznie po wpłynięciu do nas zapytania zostanie przygotowana dla Państwa oferta wraz ze szczegółową wyceną.